Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- One course in Moodle.
- Teacher access to it.
- Login as teacher and acces to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- In the "Settings" block, click on restore.
- Restore the attached activity backup (test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz) into the course the user is teacher. Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Test: One book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Access to the restored book.
- Test: It shows 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- In the "Settings" block, click on "Edit settings". Replace the "Do you Moodle" image by any other image. And tick the "Display description on course page" checkbox.
- Click the "Save and return to course" button.
- Test: The activity description ("This is one simple book resource used in ...") is shown in the course page, including the replaced image.
- Go to the book resource and edit "Chapter 1". Change the "M" image by any other image. Save changes.
- Test: "Chapter 1" shows the contents ("This is chapter 1. With some format..."), with the replaced image.