Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- One course in Moodle.
- Admin access to it.
- Login as admin and access to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- Create one "Book" resource (settings don't matter).
- Add 2 chapters to it (titles and contents don't matter).
- Turn edit off.
- Navigate back and forth between the chapters.
- In the "Settings" block, click "Print book". Ignore the popup results.
- In the "Settings" block, click "Generate IMS CP". Ignore the downloaded file.
- In the "Settings" block, click "Logs".
- Test: These log actions must be shown, all them showing the title of the book in the information column:
- book add (1 entry): linking to the book (1st chapter).
- book view (multiple entries): linking to both the 1st and 2nd chapters.
- book update (multiple entries): linking to both the 1st and 2nd chapters.
- book print (1 entry): causing the print version to be displayed again.
- book exportimscp (1 entry): causing the imscp package to be downloaded again.
- Go to the course page and replace the end of the url: "course/view.php?id=XX by "mod/book/index.php?id=XX" (XX being the current numerical id of the test course).
- Test: It will show a list with all the book resources in the course.
- Go to the "Navigation block", current course, "Reports", "logs" and click the "Get these logs" button.
- Test there is one "book view all" entry, linking to the url introduced manually 3 steps above ("mod/book/index.php?id=XX").