- One course in Moodle.
- Teacher access to it.
- Login as teacher and access to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- In the "Settings" block, click on restore.
- Restore the attached activity backup (test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz) into the course the user is teacher. Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Test: One book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Access to the restored book.
- Test: It shows 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- Backup the course, default settings.
- From the "User private backup area" click "Restore".
- "Restore into this course", merging contents. Default settings.
- Test: The message "The course was restored successfully..." is shown with "Continue" button.
- Click on the "Continue button".
- Test: the course page shows all activities duplicated. Compare the original and the duplicate book. Same chapters and contents are expected.