For this test you will need an assignment with online text enabled.
- As a student submit the assignment.
- As a teacher grade the submission within the assignment interface and verify that the student's grade appears in the grader report.
- In the grader report turn editing on and change the grade you just set.
- The grade should be updated and there should be an indicator (pencil icon) close to the grade suggesting that the grade has been overridden.
- Return to the assignment and check that you can no longer alter the grade. The grade selector should be disabled and a link to the grader report provided.
- Go back to the grader report, turn editing on and click the single-view edit icon (a pencil) for the assignment.
- Uncheck the overidden checkbox and press save.
- Return to the grader report and verify that it now displays the student's original grade.
- Return to the assignment and verify that you can now alter the grade.