This test requires you to be logged in as an administrator
- Turn on editing on the front page and add a glossary activity. Ensure that "Is this glossary global?" is checked.
- In Site Administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters, ensure that "Glossary auto-linking" is set to "On".
- In the glossary activity, create two glossary entries. Ensure that one has "This entry should be automatically linked" checked and that one does not.
- For each of the following areas check that the concept words and phrases are linked or not linked as appropriate:
- Front page context
- Course category description context
- Course context (label)
- Course summary page
- Block context (HTML block)
- Resource page context (content)
- Activity context "assignment" - description
- Resource context "folder" - description
- Resource context "URL" - description
- Database activity - description (check list view & add view)
- Wiki page view
- Forum message
- Choice description
- Go to front page and add Random glossary entry block
- Configure Random glossary entry block and make sure you can see created glossary name in "Take entries from this glossary"
- Save changes to configuration with "Take entries from this glossary" as global glossary.
- Check Random glossary block and make sure you can see entries.