- The Internet Explorer 8 web browser must be used for this test.
- Any course in Moodle where the teacher has set course Format to 'Weeks' and the teacher has added at least two activities.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Course page then turn editing on.
2. Attempt to delete a label confirm that the popup asks to confirm deletion without specifying the label text - e.g. 'Are you sure you want to delete this Label?'
3. Choose OK to remove the label and confirm that the label is no longer present.
4. Attempt to delete an activity and confirm that the popup asks to confirm deletion, specifying the label text - e.g. 'Are you sure you want to delete the Glossary "Course Glossary"?'
5. Choose OK to remove the activity and confirm that the activity is no longer present.
6. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
7. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
8. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
9. Login as a student and check that the activity has been deleted.