- This test must be executed in the Opera web browser.
- Folders and files already exist in the users 'My private files'.
1. Navigate to Navigation > My profile > My private files.
2. Drag a file over the the file drop area containing folders, but do not release the left mouse button. Verify that whilst the file is hovering over the browser window, the drop area reverts to 'Drop files here to upload' and there is no folder present in that area.
3. Drop the files and verify that the folder is displayed alongside the files that you just dropped.
4. Mouse over all clickable elements elements in the file manager and confirm that the mouse pointer turns into a hand icon.
5. Click the button to show folders and files as thumbnails and verify that thumbnails are shown.
6. Click the button to show folders and files as a list and verify that a list of files are shown.
7. Click the button to show folders and files as a tree and verify that a tree is shown.
8. Explore the file manager interface freely, click on various items and attempt to break it.