This test requires conditional availability to be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Advanced features. It also requires a course containing several activities for which grades may be given.
1. Login as a teacher, access an activity and edit the settings.
2. Set a grade condition for an activity of at least 20%.
3. Select 'Show activity greyed-out, with restriction information' for 'Before activity is available'.
4. Login as a student, view the course page and check that the activity is shown greyed-out with the grade condition specified.
5. Attempt the grade condition activity and obtain more than 20%.
6. Check that the restricted activity is now available.
7. Login as the teacher again, access a different activity and edit the settings.
8. Set grade conditions for two activities.
9. Select 'Hide activity entirely' for 'Before activity is available'.
10. Login as the student, view the course page and check that the activity does not appear.
11. Attempt the two grade condition activities.
12. Check that the restricted activity is only available when both grade conditions are satisfied.