- One course in Moodle.
- Admin access to it.
- Login as admin and access to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- In the "Settings" block, click on restore.
- Restore the attached activity backup (test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz) into the course the user is teacher. Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Test: One book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Access to the restored book.
- Test: It shows 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- In the "Settings" block, click the "Generate IMS CP" option.
- Test: One file is automatically downloaded. Its name is the name of the book activity ("Test Book for QA.zip").
- Unzip the zip file.
- Tests: It contains various directories and one imsmanifest.xml file.
- Go back to the course page. Add one resource of type "IMS Content Package".
- Fill the title and description and upload/pick the downloaded some steps above .zip file.
- Click "Save and display".
- Test: The IMSCP package is shown. It has the same TOC structure than the original book, and each item (chapter) has the same contents that the original book.