This test requires completion tracking to be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Advanced features and in the course settings.
1. Login as a teacher, access a SCORM activity and edit the settings.
2. Set the completion tracking to 'Show activity as complete when conditions are met'.
3. Select 'Student must receive a grade to complete this activity'.
4. Login as a student and attempt the SCORM activity.
5. Check that a tick is shown opposite the SCORM activity on the course page.
6. Login as the teacher again, access the course and check that the SCORM activity is marked as complete for the student in Reports > Activity completion.