This test requires an assignment (of any type) with rubric as the grading method and with at least one student submission.
1. Log in as a teacher, access the assignment and grade the student using the rubric.
2. In settings menu for this assignment select 'Advanced grading' and click 'Edit'. Make sure that button 'Save as draft' is not visible any more.
3. Make changes to the texts or re-arrange the criteria.
4. Click 'Save' and check that a message is displayed stating that students may need re-grading.
5. Select 'Do not mark for re-grade' and save the rubric.
6. Log in as the graded student and check that you still can see your grade as a rubric.
7. Log in as the teacher again and edit the rubric again. Make changes to the number of levels or add/delete criteria, or change the number of points.
8. Click 'Save' and check that a message about re-grading is displayed.
9. Log in as the graded student and check that you can no longer see your grade as a rubric any more, though you can still can see a grade in the gradebook.
10. Log in as the teacher and update the grade of this student, check that a message appears during grading that student can not see the rubric at the moment. Update the grade.
11. Log in as the student and check that you can once again see your grade as a rubric.