A quiz with Question order set to: "As shown on the edit screen" and "New page" set to "Never, all questions on one page".
1. Navigate to the quiz and select the [Show] link adjacent to "Question bank contents". Check that the question bank is shown.
2. Create a question of each type.
3. Click the "Select all" checkbox in the questions bank and click "< Add to quiz". Verify that all of the questions are moved to a single page.
4. Select the last question on the list and then click "Add new pages after selected questions". Verify that a new, blank page has been created.
5. Click on the X icon to remove the new page.
6. Preview the test and verify that no empty page is displayed.
7. Login as a student and attempt the quiz, verifying that no empty page is displayed.