- Any course in Moodle.
- A teacher and a student.
1. Login as a teacher and add a lesson activity.
2. On the settings form under "Pop-up to a file or web page" click 'Add...'. Verify that the File Picker is launched.
3. Select 'Upload a file', choose a file to upload and upload it.
4. Click 'Save changes'.
5. Add a question page.
6. Preview the lesson. Check that there is a link to your file under "Linked media". It typically appears above the navigation block and can be a little hard to find.
7. Click on the file link and check that the link works.
8. Login as a Student and verify that the file is correct.