Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires the ATTO text editor to be set as the top editor in Site administration>Plugins>Text editors>Manage editors.
- Log in as a user and go to the user menu top right>Preferences
- In the User account section, click Editor preferences
- From the 'Text editor' drop down, select TinyMCE editor and click Update profile.
- Access your profile again from the user menu>Profile and click Edit profile. Scroll to the description.
- Verify you now see the TinyMCE editor.
- Return to the 'Text editor' drop down, select Plain text area and click Update profile.
- Repeat step 4 and verify you see a plain text area with a drop down to choose a format.
- From the 'Text editor' drop down, select Default editor and click Update profile.
- Repeat step 4 and verify you see the ATTO editor again.