Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
- Log in as a teacher, log in to a course and create a new Assignment and a Forum.
- In both, set the completion tracking to 'Students can manually mark the activity as completed'.
- Create a new Page.
- Expand the Restrict Access section and click 'Add Restriction'
- Select 'Activity completion'
- From the dropdown pick your Assignment as the required item
- Click 'Add Restriction' again and pick 'Restriction set'
- Add two more restrictions within the set by using the 'Add Restrictions' button inside this grey box
- Set one to 'Activity Completion' and pick the Forum from the dropdown
- Set the other to 'Date' and set a date in the future
- Check the Access restrictions are set to 'Students must match ALL of the following' and save and return to course.
- Log in as a student and verify you see both conditions set on the Page
- Click the button 'Mark as done' for the Forum
- Check to see this requirement has disappeared from the conditions listed, but the Page is still unavailable
- Click the button 'Mark as done' for the Assignment
- Confirm the Page is still unavailable
- Click the Done button for both activities to reset manual completion
- Confirm these conditions reappear underneath the Page
- Log back in as a teacher and edit the top line under Restrict Access section to 'Students must match ANY ..' and save.
- Log back in as the student and verify you can now access the Page by clicking the button 'Mark as done' for the Assignment.