This test requires a question bank containing at least one question.
1. Login as a teacher and follow the questions link in the course administration block.
2. Click the categories tab and add a new category, selecting Top as parent.
3. Add a new subcategory by selecting the course default category as parent.
4. Click the questions tab, select a question and try adding it to the category just created.
5. Edit the question and check that the question category is correct.
6. Untick the 'Use this category' checkbox and try adding the question to the subcategory just created.
7. In the categories tab, check that the subcategory is listed as containing one question.
8. Try deleting the subcategory and check that you are prompted to choose another category to move the question to.
- Discovered while testing
MDL-45109 Question Sub categories should be left indented in RTL mode (theme/clean)