This test requires the TinyMCE HTML editor and Multimedia plugins filter to be enabled at site level and the YouTube videos repository.
- Login as a teacher, edit your profile and set TinyMCE HTML editor as your text editor.
- Turn editing on in a course and add a page resource.
- Click the Moodle media button in the TinyMCE HTML editor and add a YouTube video.
- Save and display and check that the video plays fine.
- Add a label to the course page and using the Moodle media button, add a MP3 file.
- Save and check that the MP3 file plays fine.