A quiz with Question order set to: "As shown on the edit screen" and "New page" set to "Never, all questions on one page".
1. Navigate to the quiz and select the [Show] link adjacent to "Question bank contents". Check that the question bank is shown.
2. Create a question of each type.
3. Click the "Select all" checkbox in the questions bank and click "< Add to quiz". Verify that all of the questions are moved to a single page.
4. Click "Move down" icon for last question on the list and verify question should move onto a newly created page 2.
5. Click on "Move up" icon for same question and verify question move back onto page 1, and page 2 should disappear.
6. Preview the test and verify that no empty page is displayed.
7. Click on "Order and paging" tab and select third last question on the list and then click "Add new pages after selected questions".
8. Verify that last 2 questions are moved onto newly created page 2
9. Select first question from page 2 and then click "Add new pages after selected questions".
10. Verify last question is moved onto a newly created page 3.
11. Click "Move up" icon for question on page 2 and verify page 2 show "Empty page" with delete icon.
12. Click "Delete" icon and verify last question is moved to page 2 and page 3 should disappear.
13. Login as a student and attempt the quiz, verifying that no empty page is displayed.