NOTE: This test requires a browser supporting drag and drop (Chrome/Firefox/IE10/Safari)
1. As admin, Visit Settings > Development > Experimental > Experimental settings and ensure 'Drag and drop upload of text/links' is enabled.
2. Select and copy some text from, for example, a word-processed document or webpage in another browser window.
3. As a teacher on a course page, with the editing turned on, drag and drop the text into a section.
4. Verify that you are asked if you wish to add a label or create a page resource. Choose label.
5. Verify that a label with your selected text is created.
6. Repeat steps 2-4, this time choosing "Create a new page resource" and naming it.
7. Verify that a page resource, with your chosen name and the selected text, is included.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 with other browsers supporting drag and drop