Note: This test requires a course with a teacher and four students enrolled. (If you're comfortable with CLI you may wish to use http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Workshop/fakesubmissions.php - but this is not essential.)
1. As a teacher in a course, create a workshop with simple text submission.
2. Log in as the four students and submit text.
3. Set the allocations so each student reviews the submissions of the other three.
4. Switch the workshop to the Assessment phase.
5. Log in as one of the students and assess the first submission.
6. Verify that button 'Save and show next' is displayed at the bottom of the assessment form. Click it to assess the other submissions.
7. Verify that when the final submission is being assessed, the button is no longer present.