Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires admin access to a Moodle site. It also requires a csv file for uploading users and creating cohorts. A file has been provided for this test.
- Log in as an admin and go to Site administration>Users>Upload users
- Add the attached csv file called 'userandcohorts_QAtests'
- Preview it and upload it, leaving all settings as default.
- Verify that the new users have been created.
- Now go to Site administration>Users>Cohorts and look at the System cohorts.
- Verify that three cohorts have been created: November, December and January.
- Verify that the cohort size for November and December is 2 and the cohort size for January says 1.
- Click the Assign users icon in the Edit column of the November cohort to verify it contains Bob and Bill.
- Click the Edit icon in the Edit column of the November cohort and add image in description, ensure image is saved properly.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-28954 Editing cohort description does not allow images of media to be uploaded