1. Add the attached SCORM package to a course using the settings
- Display package: new window
- width: 100
- height: 100
- Display course structure in player: "To the side"
- Show Navigation: Floating
2. Log in as a student and access the SCORM.
3. Use the navigation buttons to progress through the SCORM a couple of pages.
4. Take note of the current position in the SCORM (remember the title of the current page) then exit the SCORM by closing the pop-up window.
5. Enter the SCORM again and you will see the message "Would you like to resume from where you previously left off?" - press "OK".
Check to make sure you have been returned to the same page you previously left.