1. Login as a teacher and go to the question bank in a course.
2. Click the 'Create a new question' box and select multiple choice.
3. Complete the form by typing some text into every box, including an image in each box which has a text editor, such as the question text.
4. For 'One or multiple answers?' select 'One answer only'.
5. Give one answer a grade of 100%.
6. Click the 'Save changes' button.
7. Edit the question, and make sure all the boxes contain the correct text and images.
8. Click the 'Save changes' button.
9. Preview the question, checking that everything is displayed correctly, and that your responses are graded correctly with a range of behaviours.