A quiz with Question order set to: "Shuffled randomly" and "New page" set to "Every 2 questions".
1. Navigate to the quiz, click "edit quiz" and click "Add>a new question"
2. Create 5 questions.
3. Click "Add>from question bank" and select all 5 questions and click "Add selected questions to the quiz". Verify that all of the questions are moved to pages, two per page.
4. Preview the quiz and verify that the questions are presented in a different order to that shown on the edit quiz page. You should also get 2 questions per page.
5. Login as a student and attempt the quiz. Verify that the questions appear in a different order compared to what was shown to the teacher.
6. Login as teacher, edit the quiz by clicking "Edit quiz" (NOT edit settings). Verify that most of the editing controls on the Edit quiz page are now disabled because the quiz has been attempted and there is a message at the top explaining this.