- Log in as a teacher, turn editing on in a course and add a lesson activity.
- Do not add any pages (content, questions, etc).
- Log in as a student.
- Observe the message "This lesson is not ready to be taken." and there is no error.
- Log in as teacher and go to lesson activity.
- Follow the 'Add a question page' link.
- Add one of each of the question types - multiple choice, true/false, short answer, numerical, matching, essay.
- Preview the lesson activity and check that all the question types work correctly.
- Add a second shortanswer question text to include five underscores _____ where the answer should be - eg: The capital of France is _____
- Do the question as a student and verify that in the question text those underscores are replaced by a box.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-51735 Veiwing a lesson before questions / pages are added results in an exception