- assignments created should be of the new assignment module type
- maximum grading values should be a numeric value greater than 0
- testing should be performed as a teacher user
- at least two marking guides must have been created - one set as ready for marking, and one saved as a draft
- Add a new assignment activity.
- Set the grading method for the assignment to 'Marking Guide'
- Save and Display the assignment activity.
- Select 'Create new grading form from a template'
- Select 'include own' and click search (do not enter a search string)
- Check that you can see all the marking guides you have set as being ready
- Select one of the marking guides
- Check that all the details are as they were when saved the original guide
- Make some changes to the marking guide, criterion, and frequently used comments and Save as draft
- Click the Advanced Grading Link under Administration > Assignment administration, then click 'Edit the current form definition'
- Check that the marking guide saved correctly