- This test requires conditional access be enabled globally (Site administration > Advanced features) and within a course (Course administration > Edit settings). It also requires a course with a teacher and test student enrolled.
- Login as a teacher, go to course and turn editing on.
- Edit section, expand the Restrict Access section and click 'Add restriction'.
- Click Date and add 'from' date
- Click 'Add restriction' again
- Click Date and add 'until' date
- Click the 'eye' icon next to 'until' date to hide the section completely.
- Login as a student and check that the section is only available between the available from and until dates.
- Before, a message indicates that the section is Available from specific date
- After, the section is entirely hidden