- Assignments created should be of the new assignment module type.
- An existing assignment set to use a marking guide with a complete guide defined, and some marking completed.
- The marking guide must include at least two values for Frequently used comments.
- Unless otherwise specified testing should be performed as a teacher user.
1. Open the marking guide for editing
2. Change the order and text of the frequently used comments on the marking guide
3. Save the marking guide
4. View existing marking records and check that nothing has changed
5. Open the marking guide for editing
6. Remove one of the criteria
7. Create a new criterion with the same maximum grade
8. Save the marking guide (a warning is presented telling you that this marking guide has already been used for marking and that the students' marking details associated with the marking guide will not be shown to students until remarking)
9. Login as a student whose submission had been marked
10. Check that the student cannot see their individual comments and marks related to the marking guide, but that the unchanged grade remains visible
11. Log back in as the teacher
12. Return to marking a student who has already been marked
13. Remark the student
14. Login as the student who has just had their submission re-marked
15. Check that the student can now see their individual comments and marks related to the marking guide with the updated information and that the grade is correct