Note: This test must be carried out with a browser supporting drag and drop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE10)
1. As administrator, visit Settings > Site admin > Plugins > Activity modules > Label and verify the box 'media drag and drop' setting is ticked.
2. Make a note of the max width and height for dragged and dropped images (default 400).
3. As a teacher in a course with the editing turned on, drag an image (.jpg/.png/.gif/.svg) onto the course page. using an image larger than the max dimensions set.
4. Verify that you are asked whether you want to add the image to the course page or create a file resource. Choose "add image to course page".
5. Verify that the image appears embedded in a label.
6 Refresh the page and ensure the image is still embedded.
7. Verify the image has been resized to the max dimensions checked in step 2.
8. Using the label edit icons, verify that the label can be moved, hidden, modified and deleted.
9. As admin, visit Settings > Site admin > plugins > activity modules > label and disable (remove the tick from) the 'media drag and drop' setting.
10.Drag and drop another image.
11.Verify that this time the image is uploaded immediately as a resource with no offer to add to the course page.
12.Repeat the test with other browsers supporting drag and drop.