Note:This test requires conditional access and completion tracking be enabled globally (via Advanced Features) and within a course via Course administration>Edit settings. It also requires a course with a teacher and test student enrolled.
1) As a teacher log, in to a course and access the News forum.
2) Set Activity completion to 'Require view'.
3) Create a Page resource.
4) Expand the Restrict Access section and click 'Add Restriction'
5)Click 'Restriction set'
6) Click 'Add Restriction' (the top button of the two) and select 'Activity completion'
7) Set the restriction to:News forum must be marked complete.
8) Click 'Add Restriction' the top button and select 'Date'
9) Set a date 2 years in the future.
10) Check the Access restrictions are set to 'Students must match ALL of the following' and save and return to course.
11) Log in as a student and verify you see both conditions set on the page
12) Click to view the News forum
13) Refresh your screen and verify you still cannot access the Page as the date condition is still set.
14) Log back in as a teacher and edit the Page Restrict Access section to 'Students must match ANY ..' and save.
15) Log back in as the student and verify you can now access the page.