This test requires a course with a gradebook containing at least one participant and at least one grade item.
- Log in as a teacher and go to the gradebook.
- Go to the letters page, either via the dropdown menu or via Grade administration > Letters in the administration block and click the link to edit grade letters.
- Edit the boundary for a C to be ≥ 73.25 and click the 'Save changes' button.
- Check that the boundary is saved as 73.25.
- Go to the course grade settings page and set letter grades to show in the user report, then click the 'Save changes' button.
- Go to the single view page and select a user.
- Change a grade to 73.2.
- Check in the user report that the grade letter is C-.
- Repeat the last few steps, changing the grade to 73.25 and 73.3 and checking that in both cases the grade letter shown in the user report is C.