Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires teacher and student access to a course.
1) As a teacher, create a quiz, setting up the behaviour to Immediate or Interactive.
2) Add at least three questions.
3) Preview the quiz and check you can move through all questions without needing to answer them.
4) Click "Edit quiz" to go to the quiz editing page and verify you see lock icons to the right of each question
5) Click the lock icon next to Q2. Verify the icon changes appearance.
6) Preview the quiz and verify you can move from Q1 to Q3 but you cannot access Q2.
7) Return to Q and answer it; verify that you can now access and reply to Q2.
8) Repeat step 5 and click the icon next to Q3 as well.
9) As a student, access the quiz. Verify you cannot move between questions; you can only access Q1.
10) Return to Q1 and answer it. Verify you can now access Q2. Answer it and verify you can now access Q3
- is a QA test written for
MDL-40990 Teachers can require students to complete Question 1 before they can see Question 2