NOTE: This test requires several visible system cohorts (no users needed) to have been created and course metalink enrolment method to be enabled. At least three courses must exist on the site, and if testing with a teacher account, the teacher must be enrolled in all three and should have enrol/meta:selectaslinked capability.
1) As an admin, manager or teacher in one course, navigate to Course administration>Users>Enrolment methods. (In Boost, navigate to a course, click on Participants, click on the menu/gear icon and click on Enrolment methods)
2) From the Add method drop down, choose Cohort sync and on the next screen select one of the available cohorts.
3) Click the button Add method
4) Verify you have returned to the main Enrolment methods screen.
5) From the Add method drop down, choose Cohort sync and on the next screen select a second cohort and click Add method
6) From the Add method drop down, choose Course metalink and on the next screen, select a course to link to. (Note that if you are using a teacher account you can only select courses you are enrolled in as a teacher.)
7) Click the button Add method
8) From the Add method drop down, choose Course metalink and on the next screen, select a second course to link and click Add method.
9) Verify that you have returned to the main Enrolment screen and your two Cohort sync and 2 Course metalink methods are visible.