Moodle QA non-runners
For testing this issue:
- You need to have access to console on your system
- Curl and python should be installed on your system.
- Have basic understanding of Json
- Login as admin
- Enable web services (Site administration ▶︎ Advanced features)
- Enable Rest protocol (Site administration ▶︎ Plugins ▶︎ Web services ▶︎ Manage protocols)
- Enable mobile web service (Site administration ▶︎ Plugins ▶︎ Web services ▶︎ Mobile)
- Create a token for teacher (Site administration ▶︎ Plugins ▶︎ Web services ▶︎ Manage tokens)
- Save token and use it to replace d49d1fac7125d9fd515c374be8d37c34 in the web service below.
- As teacher edit "Activity examples" course
- Set Format to "Weekly format"
- Set "Force language" to "Deutsch (de)"
- Set "Show gradebook to students" to "Yes"
- Set "Enable completion tracking" to "Yes"
- Edit "Glorious gradebook" course
- Set Format to "Topic format"
- Set "Force language" to "Do not force"
- Set "Show gradebook to students" to "No"
- Set "Enable completion tracking" to "No"
- Run following command on your console
- Confirm you get information about all the courses on the site
- Verify all the new fields appears as expected: (summary, summaryformat, format, showgrades, lang, enablecompletion)
- is a QA test written for
MDL-49606 External function core_enrol_get_users_courses should return additional course information