- This test must be executed on Moodle running an RTL language.
- Install Moodle.
- Add a course to Moodle.
- Add a teacher.
- Add multiple students.
- Add a manager.
- Assign front page roles for the users entered above.
- Enrol the users created above in the course created above with the correct permissions.
- As the teacher add one of each activity and resource to the course created above.
- As one of the students access each activity and resource:
- post on a forum,
- complete an activity,
- complete a quiz.
- As the teacher grade any completed activities.
Test block docking:
- Make sure you have at least three blocks either side of the main content.
- Dock all LEFT blocks and verify that the main content expands to fill the empty side-pre block region. Un-dock the blocks.
- Dock all RIGHT blocks and verify that the main content expands to fill the empty side-post block region. Un-dock the blocks.
- Dock ALL blocks and verify that the main content expands to fill the empty side block regions.