This test requires a Moodle 2.8 site with server access to upgrade it.
- Log in as an administrator to the Moodle 2.8 site.
- Add a custom item to the user menu in the Theme settings in the Site administration.
- Change the 'Default home page for users' to 'User preference' in Navigation in the Site administration.
- Upgrade to the latest version.
- Check that the user menu has the same items as above in the first test as well as the custom item that you added.
- Check that 'Default home page for users' is still set to 'User preference'.
- Check you can see in the H5P settings (H5P framework handler wit this value H5P framework v1.24 (h5plib_v124) as default).