- Enable the YouTube and Flickr block at Site administration > Plugins > Blocks > Manage blocks
- Edit the YouTube block settings to add an API key for YouTube API
- Log in as admin or manager
- Navigate to Site administration > Appearance > Manage tags
- Navigate to the default tag collection
- Add "Moodle" as standard tag
- Click on newly created tag: Moodle
- Turn editing on and add a "YouTube" block
- Ensure that the block displays videos related to tag "Moodle"
- Add "Flickr" block
- Ensure that the block displays images related to tag "Moodle"