Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
NOTE: This test require admin access and an external DB authentication plugin. Check you has configured the "Update users" option (auth_db | updateusers) to "Yes" in the User account synchronisation section. Also, you should mapping all the custom profile fields with the fields of the external database.
- Log in as an admin
- Setup some custom profile fields (at least one of each type: text, textarea, date...)
- Setup moodle to use authentication with external DB.
- Setup auth module to take all custom profile fields from external DB source.
- Log in as an user, having such fields filled in external DB.
- Check for custom profile fields were updated.
- Setup auth module to update all custom fields in external source.
- Update all custom fields and check if they are updated in external source.
- Setup auth module to block editing of this fields.
- Check user cannot edit them.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-43415 Custom profile fields should be syncable with external DB auth