1. Login as a teacher (with the capability moodle/community:download allowed), go to a course (where you have the capability moodle/restore:restorecourse), turn editing on and add a community finder block.
2. Follow the search link in the community block.
3. Search for a community course, selecting Moodle.net as the hub and 'courses I can download'.
4. Check that the search results are the same as when searching http://hub.moodle.org directly.
5. Select a course and click the 'Install' button.
6. Check that a message is displayed stating that the backup has been saved in your private files.
7. Click yes to restore the course.
8. Select appropriate options to merge the backup course into either the course they are in or another course for which you have permission to restore to and then restore the course.
9. Check that the course is restored as expected.
- is blocked by
MDL-51790 Search results in community block is giving error