This test requires a quiz containing several questions.
- Login as a teacher, edit the settings for the quiz and set how questions behave to 'Interactive with multiple tries'.
- Under Review options, During the Attempt, tick the checkbox for Specific feedback.
- Edit a question and add hint 1 and hint 2 text.
- Login as a student and attempt the quiz.
- Check that after submitting a wrong answer, and reading the feedback, you have to click the 'Try again' button before you can try a new response.
- Check that once you have answered a question correctly, you can no longer change your response.
- Try repeatedly answering a question wrongly and check you are graded appropriately and get shown the feedback and can no longer change your answer.
- For the question with hints, check that hint 1 and hint 2 are shown after repeatedly answering the question wrongly.