This test requires
- Conditional access be enabled sitewide (via Advanced Features "Enable conditional access")
- It also requires a course with a teacher and three test students.
1) As a teacher in a course, access Users>groups and create 3 groups - Red, Green and Blue.
2) Add student 1 to the Red group; student 2 to the Green group and student 3 to the Blue group.
3) With the editing turned on, access Section 2 of the course.
4) Expand the 'Restrict Access' section and click 'Add Restriction'
5) Click Group and select Red.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 and select the Green group.
7) Change Access restrictions to: student must match ANY and save.
8) Log in as student 1 in the Red group and verify you are able to access the section.
9) Log in as student 2 in the Green group and verify you are able to access the section.
10 Log in as student 3 in the Blue group and verify you cannot access the section and see the restricted access message.