This test requires course and user themes to be enabled by an admin in Administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme settings.
1. Login as a teacher, edit your profile and select a preferred theme i.e. a user theme which is different from the site theme.
2. Check that the user theme overrides the site theme on every page.
3. In the course settings, select a different theme again for the course.
4. Check that the course theme overrides both the site theme and the user theme when viewing any page within the course.
5. Browse back to the site front page and check that the user theme is still used.