- Login as an administrator and browse to Settings > Site administration > Language > Language packs.
- Click the 'Update all installed language packs' button and check that success messages are displayed.
- Select a language from the list of available languages and click the 'Install selected language pack' button.
- Check that the language is now listed as an installed language pack.
- Select an installed language pack and click the 'Uninstall selected language pack' button.
- Check than the language is now listed as an available language.
- Try installing and uninstalling more than one language pack at a time.
- Make a note of the currently installed language packs and then browse to the site front page.
- Check that the languages are listed in the dropdown menu at the top right of the site front page.
- Browse to your edit profile page and check that the languages are available in the preferred language setting.