NOTE: You need admin permissions and public moodle instance to test this issue.
- As admin follow 'Manage external tool registrations' link under Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > LTI
- Follow "Configure a new external tool registration" and enter
- Tool provider name = TEST
- Registration URL = http://lti.tools/test/tp.php
- Select all options under Capabilities
- Select all options under Services
- Press "Save changes"
- Press "Register" icon under action
- You should see "IMS LTI Tool Provider: Tool registration emulator"
- Select all options under "Enable capabilities"
- Select all options under "Tool services" and click "Register tool"
- Tool should be registered and you should see it under "Accepted" tab.
- Follow "Manage external tool types" link under Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > LTI
- Select "Pending" tab and click on "Accept" icon under action
- As a teacher in a course, add an activity "External tool".
- Type a Activity name and select "Test tool provider" for "External tool type"
- Save and Display
- Ensure that you see a page that says: "IMS LTI tool provider emulator"
- Click on "Memberships" icon and then click on "Read" button
- Check the JSON in the response to ensure it correctly reports each user enrolled in the course