Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
NOTE: This test requires access to webserver.
- Create a directory A in moodledata/repository
- Load the directory with files and folders
- Use several level of depth
- Use complex file names (special characters, spaces, ...)
- Create a new instance of the File System repository pointing to A.
- Browse the repository and make sure it works as expected: you can browse and save files.
- Also confirm that the breadcrumb is fully functional
- Use the search and confirm that it finds the relevant results.
- Confirm that more results load automatically (every 50 hits)
- Confirm that you can go in sub directories and go back to search results (breadcrumb)
Note: Symlinks are not supported.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-53057 Add search feature to the File system repository