Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Fix Version/s: None
This test requires:
- The package unoconv installed in your system and pathtounoconv setting set pointing to its executable
- A course with at least 2 students with an assignment with file upload submission type enabled on it
- Log in as a student and add a PDF file as submission.
- Log in as another student and add a .doc or .odt file as submission.
- Log in as an admin and run the scheduled task \assignfeedback_editpdf\task\convert_submissions.
- Log in as a teacher, go to the assignment and press "Grade" to view the grading UI at full screen.
- Verify that the student's PDF is displayed on the left side wrapped in the annotate PDF interface, and that you can add annotations and a grade.
- Type the name of the other student you previously logged in as in the top right "Change user" input box and select it.
- Verify that you are prompted to save your changes before switching user.
- Click "Save and continue".
- Verify that the other student's .doc or .odt is displayed converted to PDF on the left side, and that you can add annotations and a grade, and save changes.
- Go to the assignment grading summary page and press "View all assignments" button.
- Click the "View annotated PDF...." button you see in each of the students you graded to see the annotated PDF.
- Log in as both students and check that you can see the annotations.
Repeat the test using a tablet size device and a mobile device.