Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires a site which allows plugins to be installed from within the site. (The QA testing site cannot be used for this test, since plugin installation is disabled.)
- Go to the Moodle plugins directory https://moodle.org/plugins and choose a plugin with a Download button, such as https://moodle.org/plugins/local_codechecker, and download the ZIP file
- unzip the file and save it in proper directory (for above save directory codechecker in Moodle_SRC/local/)
- Login as admin
- Check you will see plugin install screen.
- Follow the options and plugin should be installed.
- Check that the plugin is installed successfully and appears in the list Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Plugins overview
- Try uninstalling the newly installed plugin by clicking the Uninstall link opposite the plugin
- If Moodle itself was not able to remove the plugin directory, use a file manager to do so as instructed
- Check that the plugin is no longer listed on Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Plugins overview.
- is a clone of
MDLQA-5720 A site administrator can install a plugin by uploading a ZIP file