This test requires a course with users organised into groups. When creating / editing the course you will need to set the "group mode" to "visible groups", in the groups section, in order to have the group selection available on the participants page for step 4.
1. Login as a teacher, access the course and follow the groups link in the course administration settings.
2. Select a group and edit the group settings.
3. Add a description, upload a picture and save the changes.
4. On the participants page, select the group and check that the description and picture are correctly displayed.
5. View the forum posts of a member of the group and check that the picture is displayed next to each forum post.
- Testing discovered
MDL-56785 theme_boost: #userselector_options padding show half Search options text on enrolled users page