This test requires completion tracking to be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Advanced features and in the course settings.
1. Login as a teacher, access a choice activity and edit the settings.
2. Set the completion tracking to 'Show activity as complete when conditions are met'.
3. Select 'Show as complete when user makes a choice'.
4. Login as a student and make a choice.
5. Check that a tick is shown opposite the choice on the course page.
6. Login as the teacher again, access the course and check that the choice is marked as complete for the student in Reports > Activity completion.
- Testing discovered
MDL-56769 theme_boost - change item "course administration" to "More..." in cog dropdown