Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 3.2
Fix Version/s: Moodle 3.2
1. Login as an administrator and browse to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Plugins overview.
2. Check that a list of all installed plugins is displayed.
3. Choose a plugin, follow the settings link and check that the link leads to the appropriate page.
4. Return to the plugins overview page, choose a plugin and follow the uninstall link.
5. Check that you are able to successfully uninstall the plugin.
6. Go to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Blocks > Manage blocks and choose a block to hide.
7. Return to the plugins overview page and check that the hidden block is now listed as disabled.